Many people spend most of their time in their smartphone and they feel upset when it got damaged. These kinds of accidents can be avoided with the phone case or defender boxes but if it is got broken, then definitely you should know how to fix the broken screen of iPhone. There are cheaper ways to diy fix iPhone home screen.
How much each costs your according to option
- If it is fixed by third party, it costs around $100 -$150 and in one or two days they take to repair it.
- If it fixed by iFixit or direct fix it costs $100 for materials and it takes 1 or 2 hours to diy repair. Get more Interesting details about laptop repair on break fixnow.
- If it done by video and amazon tools the cost will be maximum $30 to minimum $15 and takes 1 to 2 hours for diy repair.
Why can’t and can be fixed
- There is lot of common iPhone problems can be fixed by yourself like cracked screen, broken parts, dead batteries, crapped out camera, stuck home button, failing micro phones and disconnected speakers etc. can be repaired with the components where it can be find in online easily.
- The main thing is only you can’t fix the damaged iPhone logic board because the RAM or CPU might have damaged so only option is need to buy a new phone.
- If your iPhone turns on and off normally then you can diy fix iPhone by yourself by replacing the respective parts.
- Even if it has water damage it can be fixed as long as the logic board doesn’t get damage or unharmed. First water gets into the ports and speaker grill to damage the component.
- If it doesn’t go deeper then you can fix iPhone by replacing the speaker grill and port.